Our Subconscious Mind Tells Us Who We Are

Iceberg

Believe it or not who we are and how we respond to our life is not always a conscious act. We’ve actually been programmed a bit like our computer. Our computers respond to programing we have installed and we respond much like that because of programing that has been installed in our subconscious mind. It’s programming we’ve installed that is running our reality, our life. Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., says our conscious mind only processes about 5% of our awareness and the subconscious mind the remaining 95%. So what’s really driving our life, our conscious mind or our subconscious mind?

Let’s assume you experience a visceral reaction to something happening within the environment and you have no idea what triggered it or why, think subconscious programming.

Here’s another way of saying it: Your body’s subtle energy field is responding by having a feeling or sensation to an external frequency, from your subconscious mind that is matching, i.e., resonating, to the vibration of that event outside of your conscious awareness.

What if our reactions aren’t really our own, but are what we took on as ours from past experiences. We do all sorts of things based on what we experience. Growing up we always had dogs as pets, other people may have had cats, so do I have dogs or cats in my adult life, probably dogs right? Maybe I would really like cats more, I don’t know for sure unless I shift my belief. Simple example but you get the point.

“Just like a single cell, the character of our lives is determined not by our genes but by our responses to the environmental signals that propel life.”
–Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.

Our subconscious beliefs and attitudes run our life, that’s a huge concept. So, by opening our selves to discovering our personal truth is a crucial first step in creating awareness. I often tell my clients, “We don’t know until we do!” And that’s what propels us into awareness, to be present in our own lives, and to start taking steps to match our own vibration. The becoming of who we are truly meant to be is at the core of inner peace and happiness by empowering ourselves. We are each unique and there isn’t anyone who can change who we are except ourselves. It’s not about how we think life should be it’s simply how we chose to react to it that matters.

Blessings to becoming your true and authentic self!

The Center for Well-Being Lake Country, LLC| |262-367-0607 |